This site is a community portal providing information for implementation best practices for connecting devices on the shop floor with the MTConnect standard. All material contributed on this site becomes part of the public domain licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
The MTConnect standard itself is free to download at 
- HTTP Primer - Everything you need to know about HTTP for MTConnect
- Protocol – In-depth MTConnect Agent protocols including streaming using push based protocols
- Fault Tolerance – Making Your Application Fault Tolerant
- Near Real Time – How to get near real time response from MTConnect
Resources and White Papers
- Getting Started with MTConnect – Architecture
- Getting Started with MTConnect – Connectivity Guide
- Getting Started with MTConnect – Monitoring Your Shop Floor - What's In It For You?
- Getting Started with MTConnect – Writing Client Applications
- Other Resources
- ROS - MTConnect - Robot integration using ROS and MTConnect
- B2MML - B2MML Integration with MTConnect Assets
- VTech - AMT - An MTConnect Use Case Study at the Virginia Tech Learning Factory